Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wheels on the bus...

If you love music like me here's the great news: Songs are one of the best ways to create lessons. Pick up a song as a centre of your lesson and find, create activities related to the song. Wheels on the bus is also one of the traditional kids songs. I focused on vocabulary (verbs and words), and pronunciation (by singing). We sang and danced together. It was fun!

Here is the video and my worksheet. (I used google images to find pictures and I mostly prefer colourful pictures not photos to adopt my materials to kids' tastes). Don't forget, kids like dancing!



If you want to play the song with the guitar here are the simple chords:


D 
The wheels on the bus go round and round 
A                           D 
Round and round, round and round 
D 
The wheels on the bus go round and round 
A                       D 
All through the town

No comments:

Post a Comment